Published on December 14th, 2013 | by Kailei Carr1
The Vyne’s Holiday Gift Guide 2013
We only have 11 shopping days left until Christmas and I’m sure I’m not the only one who has not finished their shopping. Luckily, I’m not worried and you shouldn’t be either. Though there’s not much time, there is still enough to get some good gifts for the people on your list. So whether you are looking for gifts for a loved one, want to know what you should ask for or want to purchase a Christmas gift to yourself, here are six items that we think you or anyone you’re purchasing for will love.
1. For the health conscious guy or girl: Help them track their activity, sleep and eating with Jawbone Up. It easily tracks all of these things then shows the results through a smartphone app. Keesha is loving hers!
2. For the beauty guru: This Tom Ford Four Piece Lip and Nail gift box will make any girl who loves makeup swoon. I’m loving the Jasmine Rouge collection.
3. For the person who likes to discover new things: Subscription services are all the craze right now. For the doggy owner, check out Bark Box. For the brown girl who’s a beauty junky try My Brown Box with cosmetics for women of color. For the healthy guy or girl, try Nature Box.
4. For the person who loves their Apple products: For just $99, Apple TV allows anyone to easily connect your Apple devices to their TV, play files from iTunes and access numerous content apps including HBO Go, Netflix, Hulu Plus and more.
5. For the person whose phone is always dying: Don’t you hate it when you run out of juice in your phone? One of these two items will do the trick: Everpurse is a purse that actually recharges your phone. Mophie Juice Pack is a phone case that acts as an extra battery for your phone and can extend its battery life by 100-150%.
6. For the person who’s hard to buy for: When all else fails, just get a gift card!