Published on November 14th, 2013 | by thevyne0
Keesha and Kailei’s Fall Faves
Fall is here — the air is getting cooler, the leaves are falling and we have officially broke out our boots. And since we have so many things that we’re loving right now, we wanted to share with you some of our “faves” this fall:
1. Williams-Sonoma Winter Forest Hand Lotion – Smells like a quiet winter snow fall…first bottle was a gift and now I crave the scent during this time of year.
2. Starbucks Salted Caramel Mocha – Its my favorite indulgent treat this time of year!
3. Cable Knit Cardigan by Anne Fontaine – I can’t even explain how much I love this sweater. I have it in black but it comes in this lovely gray and a cobalt blue too. Check your local Anne Fontaine store (photo credit: meetmeinstyle.blogspot.com)
4. Walkers Shortbread Cookies with Tea – On a cold Sunday morning I like to curl up in my favorite robe with a couple of these buttery cookies and tea in my favorite tea mug.
5. Cole Haan Rayna Ankle Boot in Chocolate – This boot, with its Nike insole, is not only stylish its also comfortable and warm on my feet when it starts getting brisk outside.
1. Lancome Gloss in Love in Ginger Star (#212): The perfect neutral gloss for a smoky or bold eye.
3. Seychelles ‘Orchestra II’ riding boot: Love that they’re black and brown to make them versatile to wear with so much (I also have them in a reddish brown color)!