Published on April 27th, 2013 | by Kailei Carr0
5 Ways to Make Sure Your Work Attire Isn’t Boring
Let’s face it, dressing for the office can get a little boring. Whether your office attire is casual, business casual or business formal, getting dress for work everyday can cause wardrobe burn out. If it’s time for a little jolt of fabulousness, we have just the remedy. Any one of these five pieces will turn your boring work ensemble around. NOTE: you should wear one to three of these at one time but never all five. You never want to overdo the accessories, ladies.
1) Eye-Catching Necklace: We love this Mosaic Bib Necklace from Banana Republic.
2) Fun Pumps: Check out pumps in fun patterns, colors and fabrics without going overboard. Try these Ivanka Trump purple suede pumps and pair with a monochromatic black or beige look to accentuate the pop of color.
3) Fab Belt: Wearing a unique belt to place over your blazer, button down or dress can completely change an outfit. This DVF Jill Belt in black and white seems to be the truth!
4) Something Extra Blazer: This is not your average Tahari blazer. This blazer has a great color, pattern, fabric, silhouette, button, belt or shoulder. This Karen Millen Cotton Tweed Jacket is a good one.
5) Statement Earrings: Though if you work in a more conservative environment, you don’t want to go too overboard with the “statement,” some earrings that are somewhat over-sized with some visual interest can be a good way to go. We love these Dara Ettinger Gold and Geode Slice Randi earrings.