Published on January 4th, 2013 | by thevyne0
9 Things We’re Each Looking Forward to in 2013
2013 is here and we have a lot of work to do! As 2012 was filled with lots of highs and lows, we’re looking for 2013 to bring us to new heights and bless us every step of the way. As we prepare for the year of our “life un-deferred” we wanted to share some of the things we’re looking forward to:
- Practicing consistent balance in my life.
- Spending more time with my family and friends.
- Unleashing my inner chef with delightful meals and healthy recipes.
- Taking some calculated risks that lead to amazing success for The Vyne.
- Ratcheting up the activity on the dating front…less frogs, more princes.
- Keeping my plants alive for a change and planting some beautiful flowers come spring.
- My bestie’s wedding!!!
- Dropping some L-Bees for my bestie’s wedding!!
- Any other happy surprises 2013 has in store…
1. Getting married to the love of my life.
2. My mom’s clean bill of health.
3. Exciting things for VyneWorld.com including a new look and feel.
4. Buying a house.
5. Operation #getweddingready with a fitness and diet plan.
6. Delta Sigma Theta’s Centennial celebration.
8. Celebrating family and friends’ weddings and babies.
9. More Olivia Pope & Scandal!