Published on September 8th, 2012 | by thevyne0
Get Michelle Obama’s DNC Look
We love Michelle Obama’s style and she looked as stunning as ever during the Democratic National Convention (DNC) this past week. And on Tuesday when she delivered her incredible speech, she had the Twittersphere, Facebook and the entire internet talking about not only what she was saying and how amazing she sounded saying it, but also what she was wearing. We know you all are wondering…so here’s how you can get her look.
1. The First Lady was wearing a beautiful silk dress by Tracy Reese and though the dress isn’t available yet, you can sign up here to find out when it goes on sale.
2. Dress: If you’re looking for an similar dress, we think this pink Bigio Collection dress is a nice alternative.
3. Shoes:Mrs. Obama was wearing these Everly suede pumps in rhubarb from J Crew.
4. Nails: Women all over were swooning for Michelle’s nail color. We found out that she was wearing Artistic Nail Design’s Colour Gloss Soak-Off Gel in the lilac-grey colored ‘vogue.’
5. Dress: We have one more dress alternative for you (to hold you over until the actual dress comes out). We think this Lela Rose Jacquard Sheath Dress is a beauty!