Published on January 22nd, 2012 | by thevyne0
1. Vanity Trays – Why just have your jewelry, perfume or mail for that matter strewn across your dresser or table when you can place it in a beautiful tray? It pulls together your nick-nacs for a effortlessly neat and sophisticated look.
2. Pure Beech Jersey Knit Sheets – Your guests will never want to leave once they sleep on these sheets. Heck you won’t even want to leave your bed once you try them out. In the words of Aziz Ansari, “it’s like sleepin’ in lotion.”
3. Microfiber Blanket – There’s something about this time of year that makes a comfy blanket oh so necessary. I’m loving this one from Target’s Home line.
4. Tea Anyone? – Sure you can put some hot water in a mug, pop it in the microwave, dunk a tea bag and call it day. But why cut corners when you can have a moment of tranquility and beauty by drinking tea out of a set like this? Have a few friends over, whip up some small tea sandwiches and voila, instant tea party.
5. Floor Pillow – Dress up an empty corner with these fun decorative floor pillows. I like to pile them to give a room an instant pop of color and warmth. Here’s a low cost option and a splurge option.