Published on December 10th, 2011 | by thevyne0
What You Should Buy Now: Boots
It’s that time of year – the weather is getting cold, the snow is right around the corner for many of us, and the heels and flats are taking a backseat to the boots in our closet. But do you have all the boots you need? Below are a few that we have our eyes on, but before you go shopping, keep these tips in mind:
- Try to have 4-6 pairs of boots:
- Tall heeled boots (these are staples, so you need some to wear with black and some to wear with brown)
- Tall flat boots (these are staples, so you need some to wear with black and some to wear with brown)
- Snow boots (if you live in a climate that gets a lot of snow)
- Heeled booties
- Two-toned and colored boots are a great way to be efficient since they’re so versatile.
- Make sure you have boots that work with skirts/dresses, over jeans/leggings, and under jeans/pants.
Here are some we found to help with your boot shopping:
Tall Snow Boots & Flats