Published on December 4th, 2011 | by thevyne0
The Vyne 9: Nine Things We’re Loving Right Now
1. Tumi Turin Shopper Tote – This is hands down the best business travel bag I’ve ever owned. It has a zippered middle section with two open sections on either side for easy access. It also comes with a travel friend laptop sleeve and lots of great pockets inside. I’ve never felt so organized!
2. Cole Haan Braelyn Flat Belt Boot – In case you haven’t noticed, riding boots are back. What’s great about them is that you get the comfort of wearing a flat shoe along with the style that a great boot with details can bring. Add a pair to your wardrobe and you’ll find yourself opting to wear them more often than not. These Cole Haan boots look great with my black jeggings by Paige denim and feel great because of the Nike insole.
3. Markings by C.R. Gibson, Metal Edge Journal– Ok so there are a million journals out there but I really love this one because it’s slim enough to not take up too much space in my handbag. It’s also hard covered; with lined paper and the inside back cover has a pocket, which I use to hold receipts, stamps, etc.
4. Hamilton Beach Personal Blender with Travel Lid – So I’ve been experimenting with protein smoothie making lately and this personal blender makes it easy to do. I just throw in a handful of frozen strawberries, 8 oz of cold water and a scoop of vanilla whey protein. Press the pulse button a few times and voila! A great, healthy treat. The best thing about it is I can detach the container after blending and take it to go because it has a convenient travel top that you can drink from. Comes in purple, red and black.
5. Aspen Bay Candles French Linen – This candle smells a-ma-zing! It’s so fragrant yet not overpowering. I particularly like this French Linen scent.
6. Top Shop Premium Striped Mini Skirt – This multi-colored skirt is so versatile since you can wear it with so much. Lately I’ve been wearing it with black tights and heels and either a black scooped shirt or a pink shell covered by a black cardi.
7. Seychelles Confidential gray wedge boot – These boots are really fantastic. I mean, they’re high, but since they’re wedges they don’t kill your feet. They are also the perfect shade of gray that can go with so much and are great over jeans. Love them!
8. Style.com Magazine – Vogue’s Style.com created a print magazine version (that’s right, a magazine turned into a website turned into a magazine) that recently launched. It was a pleasant surprise in my mailbox and is a glossy, edgy, high fashion mag that I really am enjoying. you can buy yours online for $6.99.
9. Ritrovo Selection Casina Rossa Truffle & Salt – This stuff is the truth! I am a sucker for anything with truffles, and this salt infuses a little truffle flavor into anything and everything. I love it on veggies, soup, or even popcorn (with some parmesan, rosemary and black pepper).