Published on September 11th, 2011 | by thevyne1
What to Get the Hostess With the Mostess
You know those people who are great at gift giving? Those people who just always seem to know the perfect thing to give to you when they arrive at your house? Yea…I’m not one of those people. In large part because I always seem to shop in crisis mode (e.g. hours before an event). It’s one thing to find gifts for people you know well but what do you do when you want to give something unique and special to a hostess of an event you’re attending, that you may not know really well? First thing to do is panic (just kidding..a little). Second, breath and take a look at these “break from the ordinary” gifts to give your hostess with the mostess:
1. Agate Coasters – No matter what decor is in the home of your hostess with the mostess these beautifully colored agate coasters are sure to be a great complement.
2. Kula Candle Tins – If you’re going to give scented candles, give ones like these which come in their own patterned tins.
3. 3 in 1 Game Set – Yes, we have Xbox and Wii but sometimes a throwback to the old days is just what a party needs.
4. Corkcicle – This is a clever way to keep that white wine chilled and a gift than any hostess will for sure use and enjoy.
5. Cheese Trays made with recycled wine bottle glass – Cheese glorious cheese! These decorative recycled glass trays are just the thing your hostess can use that evening or for her next soiree.
6. Mulling Spice Collection – Who doesn’t love mulled wine over the holidays? Your hostess will thank you for this gift and you may even want to pick up one for yourself.