Published on August 21st, 2011 | by thevyne0
Keesha and Kailei’s Miami Essentials
Leaving the northeast and the midwest for some fun and sun in Miami meant we needed to be sure we came prepared for the weather and equipped with all our essential accoutrements. So here’s a list of a few of our “Miami Essentials” we brought along for the trip:
Keesha’s Miami Summer Essentials:
1. Super by Dr. Nicholas Perricone – Daylight Savings SPF 25:
This moisturizer is all natural and it’s one of a few sunscreens that doesn’t leave that unsightly white cast on a brown girl’s face.
2.Bobbi Brown Almost Bare Fragrance: Almost Bare is a fresh, clean scent for the summer that can easily go from day to night.
3. Antik Batik Jana Shorts (Keesha has them in gray): Keesha’s loving these shorts because the washed silk fabric can be dressed down with a tank top and flat sandals or “tszujed” up with a blazer and heels.
Kailei’s Miami Summer Essentials:
1. Nikon D3000 Digital SLR Camera: This is a great “starter” digital SLR that takes amazing photos. Not to mention, when you carry it you look like you really know what you’re doing.
2. Sephora COLLECTION Glossy Gloss (in Cocktail on the Beach): This gloss is in the a perfect mandarin orange-meets-coral color that has just enough pigment that you feel like you have some color on your lips but not too heavy that you feel like people will see your lips coming before they see you.
3. Banana Republic Multi-color Beaded Zipped Clutch (sold out online, check out your local store): This colorful clutch is the best accessory to go with almost any monotone outfit. Plus, there is enough room that you can actually fit more than your phone, ID and credit card without it being too bulky.