Published on April 30th, 2011 | by thevyne0
They Really Work!
1. Kiehl’s Lip Balm #1 – This is the last lip balm you’ll ever want or need. Not sure what is in the formula but it leaves your lips feeling moisturized and supple. Other lip balms leave a waxy feeling or worse still leave your lips craving for some water after 30 minutes. Not this lip balm. Trust us, you’ll want to stock up!
2. Kiehl’s Coriander Body Scrub – Pretty much every body wash brand has some scrub element to it but more often than not you can’t really feel the effects of them. But this coriander body scrub by Kiehl’s is phenomenal. The scent is subtle yet clean and its creamy texture leaves your skin feeling like a baby’s bottom. For best results use your hands to smooth the product on your skin and it’s great for softening your feet in between your pedicures.
3.Dove Clinical Strength Deodorant – If you’re someone who breaks a sweat even in cool temperatures while wearing a short sleeve shirt, then this is the deodorant for you. Not even a brisk three mile walk can make you break a sweat when you have this on…perfect for when your wearing a delicate material.
4. Kenra Dry Shampoo – Every now and then the occasional after work setting may find you in the presence of other people’s smoke. Considering how much preparation and time it takes to wash our hair, you may need a temporary solution to refresh and revive your hair. When that’s the case, try this dry shampoo by Kenra. It sprays on your hair like an air freshener to absorb oil and refresh the scent of your hair. For best results, don’t spray too much or too close. Recommend spraying at night before bed and then wrapping your hair.
5. Biore Strips – Nobody likes a clogged pore and with these deep cleansing pore strips you won’t have to worry about them. Even when you think your pores are clean these strips go the extra mile, deep into the pores leaving them clean as a whistle. We recommend using them once every two weeks.
6. Silver Linings – With the weather finally starting to heat up, it’s time to take off the pantyhose and tights. So the next time you’re slipping into your work pumps barefooted, be sure to slip in a pair of Silver Linings first. They are comfy, ultra-thin shoe liners that extend the life of your shoes while keeping your feet fresh and clean. They feel so soft, absorb sweat and keep your feet from slipping. What more can your “mootsie-tootsies” (aka your toes) ask for?