Published on January 23rd, 2011 | by thevyne0
Five Things to Make Your Life Easier
We’re always looking at ways to cut time, make everyday tasks easier or save money. Check out these five things that are guaranteed to make your life easier:
1. Red Laser: The Red Laser iPhone app allows you to scan any barcode and see a list of prices for that item in other places online and in stores. For instance, Keesha scanned a wireless router she wanted at a store and found it for over 20% cheaper someplace else. She was able to get the store she was in to match the price. Money saved!
2. Joseph Joseph Uni Tool: This multifunctional utensil is 5 tools in one – a slotted spoon, turner, cutting tool, solid spoon and spatula. Talk about a space saver! NYC readers, this one is a must.
3. Matchsticks Double-Stick Tape: Matchsticks help women fight “fashion fires” like peek-a-boo bra straps, a fallen hem or a bulging button down shirt. Believe us, they may be your new best friend.
4. Daily Deal Aggregators: Is it us, or does there seem to be a new daily deal site springing up daily? The next thing you know, you’re receiving 12 emails a day from different sites and it’s hard to keep up. Instead of signing up for each daily deal site in your area, subscribe to Yipit or DealRadar. They aggregate all of the deals based on categories so you can pick out which ones seem interesting enough to buy.
5. Digital Luggage Scale: Have you ever packed your suitcase and struggled to figure out a way to weigh it to make sure you were under the 50 lb weight restriction? With this digital luggage scale, you can easily weigh bags up to 75 pounds.