Published on January 16th, 2011 | by thevyne1
Vyne Contributor Spotlight: Akissi Y. Stokes
To kick it off, here are 9 things about contributor Akissi Stokes, who you will be hearing from later on this month.
1. What topic(s) do you write about?: Improving your financial health and wealth; professional development; political awareness
2. Hometown & Current City: Thomasville, Georgia (hometown) and Stone Mountain, Georgia (current city)
3. Roles you play in life: Inventor of The Chami, Founder of the The Chami Company, Mother to a precocious 6 year old, Daughter of post Hippie Loving Parents and Sister to two Generation Yers.
4. Occupation: Independent Financial, Business Analysis & Development Consultant
5. Education: B.A. Economics, Emory University, ’94
6. Three words that describe you: Quirky, Zany, Adventurous
7. What beauty product can’t you live without?: Water
8. Who is your celebrity fashion inspiration?: Jill Scott
9. What words do you live by?: Continuously strive to live in Harmony with human, animals and nature