Published on December 19th, 2010 | by thevyne1
The Vyne’s Holiday Gift Guide Part 3: Stocking Stuffers
1. Handbag Hook: With this handbag hook there’s no need to put a designer handbag on the floor or hog up an extra seat when out at a restaurant.
2. Omron HJ-203 Pedometer: If you’re buying for someone who’s getting healthy in the new year, this is the gift to buy.
3. Leather Money Clip: What every man needs. And this one by Banana Republic is both stylish and functional.
4. Totes Umbrella Gifting Mini: Doesn’t everyone lose or break an umbrella at least once or twice a year? We’re sure whoever you’re buying for will adore one of these petite minis from Totes.
5. J.Crew Collars & Cuffs Stain Bar: What a great invention. This stain bar can help your man get rid of pesky stains on his favorite button-downs.
6. Ginger + Liz Colour Collection: We heart Ginger + Liz. This nail color line by spunky female entrepreneurs is funky, fun and environmentally friendly. Buy some for others and keep at least one for yourself!
8. Silver Linings by Chu Shu: If you’re buying a stocking stuffer for a woman who wears lots of shoes without stockings, these liners are a perfect gift. Made from anti-microbial material, Silver Linings will give you comfort, maintain shoe integrity and keep shoes from smelling bad too.