Published on December 4th, 2010 | by thevyne0
The Vyne’s Holiday Gift Guide: Part 1
1. The Company They Kept: Writers on Unforgettable Friendships: This book features a collection of 27 essays about relationships between notable writers over the past several decades.
2. Jonathan Adler Weight Assorted Colors Paper Notebooks -This set of 4 notebooks are small enough to carry to stylishly jot down thoughts, notes, and next literary works of genius.
3. Charles Fradin ‘Heel to Toe’ Collection Notepads: This personalized five pad set is a great gift for someone who appreciates nice stationary. If the stiletto shoe header isn’t the best fit, there are several other graphic options to choose from.
The Gadget Girl
4. Nixon Wire Headphones: These colorful headphones give great sound and are made for ergonomic fit.
5. Case-Mate® ‘Tough’ iPhone 3 Case: Art meets tech. This iPhone 3 case is artsy and durable. A great option for a creative “gadget girl.”
6. Bedol International Group Water Alarm Clock: A perfect gift for a “green” gadget girl. Powered by adding water, this clock converts ions in tap water into clean energy.
7. Kidskin iPad Slipcase: This elegant iPad case will not only keep the iPad covered, but will also keep its owner chic. Comes in dark wine or bronze.
8. Lanvin Checked Satin Travel Kit: A perfect “splurge” gift for a travelista. This travel kit includes cozy slippers and a sleep mask in an elegant pouch.
9. Louis Vuitton City Guide: These city guides are great to give world travelers. When these include hotspots around the globe approved by this signature brand, how can you go wrong?
10. Jo Malone Cologne Collection: We love Jo Malone and this collection of six of her fragrances are small enough to get through security in a carry-on!
11. Pink Tweezermate 10x Magnification Travel Mirror: We all know how difficult it is to see all of the nooks and crannies of our face in hotel mirrors. This 10x magnification mirror helps any travelista see as much as she needs to while on the go.