Published on December 4th, 2010 | by thevyne0
Chic Holiday Decor
It’s time to break out your holiday decor. But this year, curb the urge to decorate with the typical ornamental stylings and instead go for items with a bit of chic. Here are a few to get you started:
1. Glitter Berry Wreath – Wreath make great decor. Try this Pier 1 twist on the traditional wreath.
2. Beaded Pillows – Pillows are an easy way to “tszuj” (in the words of Carson Kressley) up your living room for the holidays. Or you can try wrapping your existing pillows with stylish ribbon like a present.
3. Wine Stopper – This is a festive way to preserve your favorite spirits while entertaining over the holidays.
4. Golden Candles – Try adding gold to your holiday color palette. Warms a space right up!
5. Bling Spheres – This vase filled with bling spheres makes for a great centerpiece to show off your food display.
6. Glass Ornaments – One easy way to make your tree look chic is to use ornaments of the same color on the entire tree. You can mix it up by choosing ornaments of the same color with different details and texture.