Published on November 27th, 2010 | by thevyne0
The Vyne Guide to Holiday Sales
Holiday shopping season 2010 is in full swing! And since Black Friday has passed, many people are finding it hard to find the best sales out there. As Cyber Monday approaches and retailers are trying to make sure they hit their sales goals, there are a lot ways to save big. Here are nine sales going on within the next few days (most run on or through Cyber Monday) that can help you check off some gifts for the holiday season:
1. Best Buy: 2 Day Cyber Monday Sale starting Sunday. And, you can get free shipping on orders $25 and over.
2. Tory Burch is offering 30% off of orders over $300 (code GETGIFTS) plus a free tote.
3. Bloomingdales is offering $50 off of every $250 you spend and 30% – 40% off select items.
4. Saks Fifth Ave is offering 30% – 40% off designer items.
5. Beauty.com’s Cyber Monday deals: 20% off hair appliances, 40% off Arcona Raspberry Resurfacing Peel and up to 80% off Laura Geller sets and palettes. And when you purchase $50 worth of beautiful products, Beauty.com will send you a Lela Rose Tin packed with 24 samples and a $10 Beauty.com gift card for FREE.
6. Athleta.com is offering 20% off with coupon code COOLSALE.
7. Bath and Body Works has many deals including 4 holiday handsoaps for $15.
8. TheLimited.com is offering 40% off entire site plus free shipping on Cyber Monday (30% off now through Sunday night).
9. Bluefly.com Cyber Monday deal: Bluefly.com will be 10-20% off (up to 70% off retail!) all day on Monday only.