Published on October 9th, 2010 | by thevyne2
Update Your Work Wardrobe!
- Gray is a popular color this season, but no need to keep it dull and drab. Kick it up a notch with a pop of color in your blouse or accessories.
- Look for items that are a fresh take on classic pieces.
- Layering is your friend. Even though it’s cold outside, it may be warm in your office, so sweaters, cardigans, blazers and ponchos are great pieces to always keep on hand.
Here are some of our picks for refreshing your work wardrobe:
1. Rachel Roy Signature Tropical Wool Mixed Media Dress
2. Terrace House Jacket
3. Tahari by Arthur S. Levine Belted Ponte Knit SheathDress
4. T Tahari Jacket, Lizette Velvet Blazer
5. MICHAEL Michael Kors Printed Belted Dress
6. Kenna-T Blazer
7. Aqua Cashmere Button-Back Cocoon Cardigan
8. Splendid Vintage Sherpa Fleece Open Cardigan
9. Pippa “City Lights” Cowl Dress