Published on August 21st, 2010 | by thevyne0
Purse Essentials Part II
It’s time to edit your purse again ladies! If you find yourself digging through your purse only to end up having to ask your girlfriends to borrow random items because you don’t have them, never fear, purse essentials part II is here! Check out our first purse essentials article then add the fab items we’ve listed below. You’re sure to be well prepared and well put together with these divyne little goodies in your purse.
1. Prada Wallet – Every grown woman needs a sophisticated wallet in her purse. We’re loving the zip around wallets from Prada. Their structure and detail allow them to function as a wallet or a clutch! Two for the price of one.
2. Stylish Business Card Holder – A quick way to ruin a business networking moment is to pull out a wrinkled business card or worse yet to fumble around trying to find one in the bottom of your purse. Fumble no more with a stylish business card holder. Most designers make business card holders to match your favorite purses too so be sure to check.
3. Jo Malone Fragrance on the Go – You never know when you need to leave work and go straight for a night on the town. So be sure to have purse-size fragrance handy. Thanks to one of our dear friends, we’re now loving Jo Malone fragrances! Check out their intoxicating colognes online or the next time you’re in Neiman Marcus.
4. Purse Hangers at Macy’s – Whether your purse is designer or not, no lady enjoys having to put it on the <gasp> floor while dining or hold it in your lap. So we suggest giving these handy and stylish purse hangers a try.
5. L’Occitane Mini Hand Cream – Between all the hand washing and hand sanitizing going on these days, a girls hands can get quite dry. We recommend you keep this soothing hand cream nearby. It’s a small tube so use it sparingly.