Published on August 14th, 2010 | by thevyne0
Fall 2010 Trend Report
I know, you don’t want to hear that summer will be over soon. (Or maybe you’re looking forward to it – it’s been a hot one!) To help you prep for what’s coming in the fall, check out these top trends. In the meantime, take advantage of the sales that are kicking off – all the stores are making room for the fall merchandise!
1. 50s Inspired Attire – From pencil skirts, to wide skirts, to pretty preppy cardis, this fall will bring the most feminine pieces inspired by the 1950s.
2. Long Skirts – Long skirts are making a comeback, which we have not seen in quite some time.
3. Solid Gold – Gold will be the metallic of choice, at least with regards to clothing.
4. Menswear Inspired Pieces – Menswear will continue to be a trend this fall, from suits to cardigans and even pants.
5. Blood Red – Blood red will be one of the hottest colors of the season, so stock up!
6. Capes and Ponchos – Chic capes and ponchos are also making a comeback.
7. Head to Toe Hues – Hues from head to toe, either all the same color, or different shades of one color are an emerging trend we’re sure to see this fall.