Published on February 10th, 2010 | by thevyne2
Last Minute Valentine's Day Gifts
1. Does your guy travel a lot? Then this Art of Shaving “4 Elements of the Perfect Shave Carry-On” would be a perfect gift for him. Stocked with travel-friendly shaving essentials, you can find this at your local Sephora or at Sephora.com.
2. Dolce & Gabanna Pour Homme Eau de Toilette is a classic, masculine, alluring fragrance.If your honey doesn’t have a signature scent, introduce him to this and you both will be happy. Lucky for you, you should be able to find this at most major department stores and at least at Sephora.com.
3. Bacon + Chocolate, is there any better unlikely, yummy combination? This Mo’s Dark Chocolate Bacon Bar is virtually heaven on Earth. Vosges Chocolates has boutique locations in Chicago, New York, and Las Vegas. Want it shipped in time? Check out this map to see how long you’ll need for it to arrive on time.
4. Red Envelope does not disappoint when it comes to gifts. This beautiful Red Hot Baby Orchid will make your loved one smile. Described as a “small-yet lasting-expression of your love,” order soon so you can to get there in time.
5. This fun, sleek Bell Alarm Clock is designed well just like everything else at the MoMA Store. Find one in NYC at one of these locations or at MoMAStore.org.