Published on August 20th, 2009 | by thevyne0
Fall Trends 2009: Part 1
Fall is quickly approaching and we want to make sure you are ready for the new trends of the season. In the first installment of our Fall Fashions preview, we are featuring three practical looks that can help you stay on trend and keep it classy.
Striking Jackets: Whether motorcycle, military, leather or brightly colored, jackets that make a statement are definitely “in” this season.
1. Oscar de la Renta Motorcycle Jacket
2. Steve Madden Military Style Faux Leather Jacket
3. Mango Jacket Ruso
One Shoulder Neckline: Though we featured this neckline last season, the fall one shoulder neckline offers variations with opulent colors and fabrics as well as draping sleeves.
4. Madison Marcus Charm Silk Dress
5. .Top Shop One Shoulder Tiered Top
6. Alexander Wang Silk Georgette Dress
Day Dresses: There’s nothing more feminine and sophisticated than a dress. This fall classic sheath dresses abound in different fabrics to boost your work wardrobe.
7. Tory Burch Ardennes Wool Knit Dress
8. Graphic Print Sheath Dress
9. Wool Tuck Neck Dress